New capability coming soon!
Very soon, you'll be able to integrate your Zoom account with your BoardOnTrack account, making it even easier to hold virtual board meetings and maintain governance continuity in this uncertain time.
See below for more about how this new feature will work.
There are two ways to use Zoom meetings with BoardOnTrack:
- Integrate your Zoom account with your BoardOnTrack account
- Copy your Zoom meeting link into your BoardOnTrack agenda
We'll talk you through each option here.
Integrate your Zoom account with your BoardOnTrack account
Integrating your Zoom account with your BoardOnTrack account is the easiest way to ensure your board's Zoom meeting links are included in your agendas.
To set up your integration:
- Navigate to your profile. (Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, then click My Profile.)
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Beside Zoom, click Authorize.
When you set up the integration, adding a Zoom link to your BoardOnTrack agenda is as easy as clicking "Make it a Zoom Meeting" in your agenda setup, as shown in the screenshot below.
Copy your Zoom meeting link into your BoardOnTrack agenda
Even if you haven't set up a Zoom integration, you can still feature a Zoom meeting link in your board's agenda.
Simply copy the Zoom meeting URL and paste it into the URL field in your agenda, below the physical location.
Need additional guidance on holding virtual meetings for your board?
Check out these additional resources.
- How to Hold Virtual Board Meetings
- How to Comply With Transparency [OML] Rules When Meeting Virtually
Uninstalling the Zoom Integration
- Log in to your BoardOnTrack account and navigate to your profile (Your name -> My Profile)
- Select the 'Integrations' tab
- Click on the 'Deauthorize' button for your Zoom integration.
We're here to help.
- Live Chat:
Live chat is available during regular business hours [9am to 5pm ET].
To start a live chat, just click the chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen as shown in the screenshot below.
- Help Request:
Submit a help request any time. During regular business hours, we aim to reply to your request within two hours. Outside of regular business hours, we aim to reply to your request within a day.
To submit a request, click Help in the top right-hand corner of the screen, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Contact us via phone or email.
We can be reached via phone and email during business hours [9am to 5pm ET]. Outside of business hours, we will reply to your voicemail message or email as quickly as we can. Usually within a day.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 844-268-8326.